MB2000 Airless Blaster
MB2000 Airless Blaster is perfect for parts cleaning!
Clean Parts Fast With LS Industries
Airless Shot Blaster
The MB2000 is small, compact and powerful. It quickly cleans parts to a bright metal finish and cuts cleaning costs dramatically. Parts are loaded into the blaster basket, the door is closed and the cleaning cycle timer is set to the desired time. After the cleaning cycle is complete, clean parts are removed from the basket and another load of dirty parts is placed in the basket. A typical load of electrical parts consists of 6 starter cases or 12-alternator end frames. The blaster can clean a wide variety of parts and is not limited to cleaning electrical parts.
Includes the following standard features:
- All steel frame and cabinet construction with structural steel base
- Cabinet liner in areas of direct shot impingement
- 2 HP direct drive 3600 RPM impeller motor
- Balanced impeller wheel
- Wheel well is lined with replaceable wear plate material
- Full load of steel shot abrasive media included
- Large air intake for cooler operation and more efficient dust collection
- Basket capacity 2 cu. ft. with dimensions of 17.5”L x 15”D
- Hardened expanded metal basket, grate opening (diamond shape) is 1.5” x 1”
- Fork lift moving support built into the frame
- Paint: Sherwin Williams enamel
- Dust collector with double lined fire resistant bag
- Manual shake out
- Physical dimensions: 36”W x 38”D x 96”H
- 220 volt, 1 phase
- NEMA 12 enclosure
- All components are UL and CSA listed
- Door safety switch
- Impeller motor 2 HP
- Basket drive 1/3 HP
- Dust collector 1/2 HP
- Shot load indicating ammeter
- Cycle timer 0-30 minutes
“Compact – Powerful”
Enjoy the strengths of a bigger blaster with the compact MB2000.
10-gauge all-steel frame and cabinet construction with a structural steel base. The cabinet is lined with wear-resistant steel indirect shot impingement areas. Realize the benefit of the direct drive 3600 RPM impeller motor and balanced impeller wheel. Take advantage of lower maintenance costs – wheel well lined with replaceable wear plate material. The MB2000 is designed with a very large air intake for cooler operation and a more efficient dust collection working with the fully integrated Dust Collector and double-lined fire-resistant bags. The 0-30 minute Cycle Timer and the Shot Load Ammeter save operator time and provide consistently satisfactory results.