Industrial Air Compressors by Sullivan-Palatek, Inc.
Sullivan-Palatek Inc., a leader in innovation and design, offers the industry’s widest range of electric and portable rotary screw air compressors. From humble beginnings in 1984, Sullivan-Palatek has grown from providing engineering services to existing clients, to a privately owned company that manufactures the most rugged and reliable machinery available in the market.
Call us today for your Sullivan-Palatek Industrial Compressor Pricing!
- Portable Compressors
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 185 CFM to 1800 CFM
- Deutz, CAT and Cummins Engines
- Ford and Mitsubishi Gas Engines
- 3 year Air End Warranty
- Utility Models
- Offshore Models
- High Pressure Portable and Skid
- Dual Pressure Dual Capacity
- 900/500 to 1150/350
- Instrument Quality Air
- 375H to 1600H
- Skid Mount Aftercoolers
- Skid Mount Dryers and Aftercoolers
- Electric Construction Compressors
- 50 to 500 Horsepower
- Electronic Parts Orders Through
- Full Line of Pneumatic Tools
- Hoses and Accessories
- Rotary Screw Air Compressors
- Manufactured in U.S.A.
- 5 to 500 Horsepower
- High and Low Pressure
- Variable Frequency Drive Designs
- Specialty Packaged Systems
- Oil Free Systems
- Piston Air Compressors
- Splash Lube
- Pressure Lube
- Gas Driven
- Compressed Air Accessories
- Refrigerated Air Dryers
- Desiccant Air Dryers
- Air Filters
- Condensate Management Systems
- Air System Analysis
- System Management Solutions
- OEM Air Ends
Value Added Reasons to buy Sullivan Palatek:
- Sullivan Palatek air compressors are easily the most serviceable in the industry with spin on/spin off oil filter, Quick Change heavy duty air filter, 8 bolt removable sump, and readily accessible lubricoolant drain and fill valve our customers experience less billable time in maintenance annually.
- Sullivan Palatek has over 150 years of combined Engineering, Manufacturing Design, and Technical Experience ensuring customers of expertise and vast compressed air application knowledge for solutions to their individual projects.
- Sullivan Palatek prides itself on craftsmanship and proudly boasts a less than a 1% return rate on any piece of equipment we sell which transfers into piece of mind and performance for our customers.
- Design Flexibility. Customers can order a Sullivan Palatek compressor with or without acoustical enclosures, base or tank mounted, and most any other way that best fits our customer’s compressed air application saving valuable budget dollars. We figure why pay for it if you don’t need it?