Empire® Pre-Engineered Blast Booths (PEB)
Pre-Engineered Blast Booths (PEB) by Empire® feature the essentials of blast rooms at a fraction of the cost.
These ten and twelve foot-high booths not only include the hardware required to strip large parts fast, they also reclaim media, remove dust and breathe fresh air into the work enclosure with Empire’s exclusive Booth Ventilation System™ (BVS).
All PEB parts–ranging from central blast and recovery system to pre-wired electrical connections and 14 gauge wall panels– come from Empire, where they have been engineered and built to work in harmony.
We offer a full spectrum of blast room reclaim floor designs and configurations. From economical single screw partial reclaim floors to highly efficient full floor reclaim systems, we will help you design a solution uniquely tailored to your production and economic needs.
Whether you are looking for a complete turnkey system, an existing system retro-fit, a portable blast system, replacement parts such as dust collector cartridge filters, augers, elevator belts, bushings, bearings or motors, we are your choice for high quality abrasive blast systems and components.
H-Shaped reclaim floor with powered sliding work doors. Material handling is an overhead power and free conveyor system. The blast room is in line with a powder coating booth and oven.
We Provide Solutions Tailored to Fit Your Abrasive Blasting Needs
• Custom Design
• Turnkey Installation
• Portable Equipment
• Retro-fit Existing Blast Room, Dust Collector and Reclaim Equipment
Empire® PRS Blast & Recovery System
PRS™ Blast and Recovery Systems Reduce Operating Costs and Improve Finishes “Economical” blast media, such as sand or slag, for industrial blasting can be very costly. These low cost, “economical” abrasives break down quickly and reusing them is impractical. You are constantly paying for replacement media, disposal of media, and man hours to move this material around– all of which can put a big drain on your profits. This “economical” blast media is uneconomical.
With Empire’s pneumatic Blast and Recovery System™ (PRS), you can tap the cost-saving advantages of more durable media for only a modest investment. Empire’s PRS lets you move up to recyclable media, such as aluminum oxide, chilled iron and steel grit, which can be used effectively over and over– from 6 to 200 times. The result is usually a very attractive return on investment in media savings alone.
Reusable media are also faster acting and less dusty, meaning you get the additional advantages of increased productivity and a cleaner working environment. With the PRS, you can move blasting operations into enclosures to comply with increasingly stringent environmental regulations. The PRS recycles good media while removing dust and fines, making blasting results more consistent.
Simple blast controls and convenient media-loading procedures make Empire’s PRS very easy to operate. A built-in access ladder and viewing window in the system’s storage hopper are just two examples of the PRS’s many friendly features. With the heavy-duty duct, an Ultrawear-lined reclaimer, and a silicone carbide nozzle, you know the system is designed to last.
• Tunable media reclaimer assures high quality results by recycling only the correct size media. Ultrawear lining on reclaimer interior provides excellent durability.
• SuperBlast pressure system, with dependable Sure-Flo grit valve, simplifies maintenance and yields high production rates.
• Media recovery hopper can be moved around work area for easy media retrieval. Optional long troughs allow media to be swept into system without shoveling.
• Dust collector, which captures 99% of particles one micron in size or larger, permits conveying air to be circulated into the workplace, thereby reducing HVAC costs.
• Pressure blower, with 10 HP motor, extends effective work area and recovers media at rates exceeding 70 lbs per minute. System handles media sizes up to A-12 aluminum oxide and G-25 steel grit.