Flex Wet Blaster by Clemco®
All-in-one Wetblasting System by Clemco©
wet blasting imageClemco’s all-in-one wetblasting system which includes a 6 cubic-foot-capacity blast machine, 120-gallon water storage tank, and pump module mounted on a portable framed platform. The FLEX is engineered to provide high-performance blasting with maximum dust suppression.
Clemco LP FLEX 2448 Base Unit |(pressure range 6 to 120psi)
- Features an extended blasting pressure range of 5 to 120 psi.
- Allow for frequent start/stop, maintaining lower blast pressure.
- Comes with two injector assemblies (50mm Contractor thread), one that can be located at the metering valve an alternate that can be located at the nozzle.
- Blast Machine: Model 2448, 6 CF capacity, with 1¼” piping, built to ASME-code, National Board approved, rated 150 psi maximum working-pressure
- Remote Controls: Pneumatic-type: Millennium Inlet Valve, TLR Outlet Valve, RLX Control Handle, Abrasive Cut-off, 52 ft twin-line hose, 52 ft ACS hose
- Metering Valve: AQV AutoQuantum
- WetBlast Injector Pump Module: Nozzle injector body, water hose and air-operated self-priming injector pump, which consumes 28 cfm at 100 psi. Water consumption is controlled by a needle-valve — approximately 0.25 gpm at 60 psi during blasting. Water consumption may be slightly higher or lower based on variables such as nozzle size, blast pressure, condition of surface, material being removed by blasting, and friability of the abrasive. During blasting, water flow can be adjusted to use just enough to control the dust; for wash-down, water flow can be adjusted to a maximum flow of 2.8 gpm. Fittings: ½” air inlet, ¾” water inlet, ½” teed to two ¼” main water outlet connections; ¼” individual water outlet. Water hose: 3/8” ID x 50 ft, rated 1000 psi.
- Pipe Injector Assembly: Contractor thread 50 mm x 1¼” entry or 1 ¼” thread and 52 feet water hose must choose threading
- Water Storage Tank: 120-gallon capacity
- Base Unit Accessories: 24” diam. Screen, 24” diam. Cover, 1½” Pressure Regulator, 1½” Air Filter, Safety Cable
- Nozzle Injector Assembly: Contractor thread 50 mm x 1¼” entry
- Nozzle: Not included with Base Units; order separately
Purchase a FLEX Base Unit when you already own coupled blast hoses (min. 1” ID), nozzles, and operator safety equipment. Choose your base unit to suit the threading of the nozzle you intend to use.
Purchase a FLEX Package for a complete blast system. The packages include a base unit plus 50 feet of coupled SupaTM blast hose, a 7/16-inch orifice long-venturi nozzle, and operator safety equipment — Apollo 600 HP DLX with Clem-Cool air conditioner and CPF-20 breathing-air filter.
The Wetblast Injector is an economical kit that adds wet-blasting capability to most conventional dry-blast machines.
- Mixes water and abrasive at the nozzle for maximum operator control
- Dramatically reduces job site dust
- Eliminates need for costly containment
- Allows surface rinsing and drying
- Works with blast machines, 2 CF and larger
The Clemco Wetblast Injector provides the dust-suppressing power of water to any 2 CF or larger blast machine. Its 10:1 ratio pump and our exclusive injector work together to combine air, abrasive, and water immediately before the nozzle for a powerful, dust-controlled blast stream.
Simple to Operate
The Clemco Wetblast Injector is easy to set up. With your existing 2 CF or larger blast machine, install the injector assembly at the nozzle, fill the blast machine with dry abrasive and connect air and water. Abrasive flow volume is adjusted at the metering valve and water injection is controlled at the nozzle. If your blast machine is equiped with an abrasive cut-off switch, you have the ability to blast, rinse, and dry the surface, with all controls at the nozzle.