Zero™ Blast Cabinets by Clemco®
Suction and Pressure Blast Cabinets
BNP 55 Suction Blast Cabinet
BNP blast cabinets deliver efficient, affordable media blasting to clean, peen, deburr, or finish parts.
With an enclosure measuring 42 inches by 22 inches by 28 inches high, the BNP 55 is the perfect blast cabinet for
processing small to mid-size parts.
The system includes a reclaimer and dry filter. Available in suction blast models only.
Shown with optional table/tray on internal track and dry filter dust collector.
Also available with optional reverse-pulse dust collector.
Pulsar III-P Pressure Blast Cabinet
Heavy-duty 14-gauge cabinet shell, all-welded construction; 12.5” x 19.5” safety-glass view window; fluorescent lighting with dual 20-watt tubes; heavyduty industrial-quality adjustable chrome latches; unique air-logic system to maximize efficient use of compressed air, provides optimal media reclamation and dust collection; cabinet-mounted reverse-pulse dust collector with 1 HP motor and 195 square feet of filter area; compressed-air filter; pressure regulator; easily removable dust drum for material disposal; 1.0 cu ft capacity ASME-code pressure vessel.
• Cleaning parts
• Deburring machined parts
• Stripping paint
• Improving surface finish
• Removing carbon build up
• Removing heat scale
• Applications too numerous to list
Pulsar III Suction Blast Cabinet
The first industrial, all-in-one blast cabinet includes blast system, true media reclaimer, and modern reverse pulse cartridge dust collector.
Fully equipped to handle most common recyclable blast medias, the Pulsar III overall dimensions are 76″ H, x 38″ W x 62″D. Working chamber dimensions are 37″ H x 36″ W x 35″ D. Heavy-duty 14-gauge cabinet shell, all-welded construction; 12.5” x 19.5” safety-glass view window.
• Door interlock system interrupts blasting when either door is opened
• Optional time-delay locking system keeps doors locked after blasting stops
• Double-wall, insulated doors, reduce exterior noise
• Industrial-quality lift-off hinges allow easy door removal
• Full-opening doors maximize work chamber capacity and eases loading large parts
• Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves protect operator
• Ceiling light fixture maximizes window view area and offers commanding view of interior