Paint and Chemical Hoods
Select from a lightweight bump cap or ANSI Z89.1 certified hard hat system.
SUPERIOR COMFORT Optional Comfort-Link ™ padding system provides additional stability and comfort.
RPB ® T-LINK IS DESIGNED TO WORK WITH YOU, NOT AGAINST YOU!
Working longer stints never felt this good. Gone are the days of having to fight against a Tyvek ® respirator. The RPB ® T-Link® has been designed to assist you in your work, moving with you wherever you turn.
Below are just some of the features:
- The Tyvek® cover is securely attached to the helmet system ensuring it will never blow up off your head!
- The large viewing window enables you to operate with a widened perspective, featuring exceptional downward and peripheral vision.
- The soft, breathable inner-bib and extra tuck-in collar directs air down your body to aid cooling.
- The T-Link’s padded head-liner and head suspension system provides comfort and balanced weight distribution, making it feel lighter as there are no pressure points on your head.
- Being fully adjustable ensures the respirator fits securely and moves with your head, allowing you to work freely without having to worry about the hood getting in the way or messing up your fresh paint job. It is simply everything you could want in a painting respirator.
Designed for Painting & Coating Applications
- Purchase either Dupont Tychem 2000 (formerly referred to as Dupont Tychem QC) or Dupont Tychem 4000 (fomerly referred to as Dupont Tychem SL). Tychem 2000 is standard Tyvek- great protection from overspray, sanding dust, silica, and foam spray insulation. Tychem 4000 has a chemical seal with sealed seams- great for areas where oprators may be dealing with liquids or fine dust, such as chemical paint stripping, chemical handling, powder coating, and strong paint fumes.
- Either bump cap, or hard hat protection with optional comfort padding or hearing protection.
- Improved head gear with a fixed jaw that prevents the clear visor resting on your nose/face.
- The Tyvek protrudes above the head very little; whereby, the T100 sticks up above the head making it easier to drag through paint.
NO FIT REQUIRED!! Perfect for Painting or Working with Chemicals!
T-Link can be used with clean, supplied air or RPB’s PAPR ® (The RPB® PX4 Air is a robust and versatile Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) The PX4 optimizes user safety, comfort and portability. It is CE certified and exceeds the requirements of AS/NZS, so the user can enjoy the safety of clean breathing air without the restriction of attached airlines, giving them complete flexibility to move around as their job requires. Sold separately.) Click here for more information (pdf file)
Note: You cannot use both the PAPR and the C40 Climate Control Device.
RPB® T100™ Series
The RPB® T100 series™ respirator is designed to offer light-weight, economical protection for workers in specialist industries including spray painting and chemical handling. It is a NIOSH approved type C respirator. Over 100 years of market experience has gone into the development, ensuring optimum safety, quality and performance – reducing downtime.
THE RPB® T100™ series comes in three versions. The standard hood, the PLUS (with extra length bib) and the ULTRA (extra length bib, DuPont®Tychem™ SL Material with sealed seams). Part number NV07-101 is the Standard Hood Assembly (Tychem hood, head suspension, brow pad, hose clamp for breathing tube, breathing tube single cuff, and constant flow valve), NV07-110 is the standard Replacement Hood (hood only) and the peel-off lenses (50 pack) is part number NV07-123.