PARTS & ACCESSORIES
RPB® Nova 3™ Blast Helmets
What Norton Sandblasting Equipment Likes About the RPB® Nova 3™ Blast Hood:
- It is made with a heat/cold resistant nylon that is strong, durable and high quality.
- Changing lens covers could not be easier… we can change them without removing our gloves. There is a folded tab on the tear off lens to ensure pulling off one lens at a time.
- The design of the cape seal and lens cover protect from blast media collecting and dumping on the user when you open the lens or remove the cape.
- Parts are easy to remove, replace and clean! One hex key tool is all you need for any field replacement and it is included… neatly tucked into the helmet for storage. Nuts are press fit so you don’t have to hold the other side with a wrench.
- All parts are labeled with the part number so you can easily identify what replacement part you need to order from Norton Sandblasting Equipment.
- The breathing tube can only connect one way with the O-ring seal, so you won’t put it on backwards.
- The removable lining has an indention for your ears and comes in 3 sizes: small, medium and large- medium comes standard and you don’t need special padding if you wear glasses.
- The neck pad has a ratcheting adjustment so you can align the balance of weight distribution for custom comfort.
- It comes with a 28″ standard cape but 38″ capes, leather capes, and Blast Jackets can also be purchased.
- Meets NIOSH standards for Type 1 Class C Respirator hood.
- It is made in the USA!
SAFETY ABOVE ALL ELSE
Rigorous safety standards not only protect valued workers, they also maximize efficiency, and maintain companies’ hard-earned reputations as suppliers and employers. RPB® tested the Nova 3® using all conventional safety testing. Meets standards worldwide, including NIOSH, ANSI Z87.1 – 2010+, ANSI Z89.1 – 2012 Type 1 Class C. Then they parked a large sports utility vehicle on top of it. It’s that uncompromising approach that characterizes RPB®’s design and the high standards and ethics they set in everything they do. Because jobs and lives depend on their products; RPB® make certain they won’t let anyone down.
COMFORTABLE KIT – CLEAR THINKING
The RPB® Nova 3’s design and engineering distributes the helmet’s weight evenly across the head and shoulders for optimum comfort, practicality, and ease of worker movement, reducing fatigue. In addition, a ratchet-adjusted neck pad ensures your head is supported.
The ingenious, fully adjustable, internal “Clever Fit Padding” (patent pending) allows helmets to be individually customized. This avoids discomfort and irritation, giving workers a clear head even under the pressures of their work. The padding has a second, vital, purpose. It’s positioned to help absorb sound within the helmet, protecting workers’ hearing. Padding is easily removed, and fully machine washable, making helmets hygienic and pleasant to wear even in the most extreme temperatures.