Thompson Valve II XL (Extended Life) Tungsten Carbide 1-1/4″ – 2153-007
Thompson Valve II XL (Extended Life)
1-1/4″ Tungsten Carbide
The newest advances in abrasive metering and control valve technology are incorporated in this valve. Shuts off abrasive flow to the nozzle and seals the tank in the same instant. Designed to address the unique challenges of the harshest blasting environments including those operating continuously with aluminum oxide.
Nothing comes close to matching the performance, reliability, serviceability and life of this valve. If minimizing downtime and keeping your operation up and running are critical to you, you need this valve.
• Improved Virtual Position Indicator (VPI) gives operators a 1:1 size relation to valve orifice
• Control system signal ports relocated for easier access when valve is in place
• Heavy duty castings with extra material in high wear areas
• Redesigned piston is recessed for added spring stability, keeping valve actuation quick and smooth
• New clean-out plug design has straight threads and face seal for an air tight seal, no Teflon necessary
• Two improved seals, down from three, to reduce friction
• Advanced sleeve design with internal wiper to prevent dust migration and mechanical binds; unique geometry allows easy removal
Part Number: SM2153-007 (2153-007)
Manufactured By: Schmidt / Axxiom
More Information About Schmidt Valves and Controls
View/Download the PDF Brochure for Schmidt Extended Life Valves
Norton Sandblasting Equipment is now JH Norton Company, Inc
Celebrating 50 years! 1973-2023
Online Price: $1,917.00
There are no reviews yet.